Marijuana is a vast subject, and if you’re an intellectual like us – you probably find it fascinating! We provide many articles on this expansive subject. Enjoy them!
- Cooking with Cannabis FAQ – The Cannabis Chef answers some frequently asked questions about cooking with marijuana.
- Health Benefits of Cooking with Cannabis – Smoking is bad for your lungs and that’s a shame since there are some alleged health benefits to marijuana. Overcome the negative impact smoke has on your health by cooking!
- Benefits of Cooking For Medical Users – Which method of cannabis ingestion is best for your medical condition? Read this article for more information.
- The Science of Cooking Marijuana – It’s not as easy as swallowing a nugget of Silver Haze – in fact that be a huge waste of money! There’s a science to it!
- Hempseed Oil – Enjoy the benefits of this non-psychoactive supplement. Another contribution the marijuana plant has made to our health!
- The History of Cooking Cannabis – This didn’t start with the legalization of Marijuana for medical users on the west coast. It came before even the infamous coffee shops of Amsterdam. It all started a long, long time ago…
- Cannabis Cooking Do’s and Don’ts – What to do, and what to avoid when whipping up your next potent batch.
- Cannabutter – A little bit about this fundamental building block of marijuana cooking, and a link to our recipe and tutorial!
- Cannabis Butter/Ghee Ratios – How much material to use when making cannabutter or ghee.
- Cannaoil – What is it?
- Cooking with Cannabutter – More information about this fascinating topic.
- High Times Presents: The 20th Cannabis Cup DVD
- Cooking with Cannabis by Adam Gottlieb
- The Cannabis Cookbook by Tim Pilcher
- Friends – A list of some of our friends and their websites.