Learn how to make marijuana hard candies and pops! Our first candy weed recipe.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 ounces marijuana tincture
- Candy or Lollipop molds
- Your choice of food coloring and flavoring
- Add sugar, syrup, and water to a pot on the stove over medium-heat. Stir until all ingredients have dissolved and bring to a boil.
- Bring to 300 degrees (F) and slowly stir in color and flavorings.
- Turn off heat and as quickly as possible stir in marijuana tincture.*
- Pour into candy or lollipop molds.*
*The liquid will very quickly turn into solid form so you must as well move very quickly! Don’t get high before hand
Enjoy, experiment and get creative!
For other unique cannabis recipes (that work!) see The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More