Learn how to make marijuana hard candies and pops! Our first candy weed recipe.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 ounces marijuana tincture
- Candy or Lollipop molds
- Your choice of food coloring and flavoring
- Add sugar, syrup, and water to a pot on the stove over medium-heat. Stir until all ingredients have dissolved and bring to a boil.
- Bring to 300 degrees (F) and slowly stir in color and flavorings.
- Turn off heat and as quickly as possible stir in marijuana tincture.*
- Pour into candy or lollipop molds.*
*The liquid will very quickly turn into solid form so you must as well move very quickly! Don’t get high before hand :)
Enjoy, experiment and get creative!
For other unique cannabis recipes (that work!) see The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More