- 1/4 cup cannabutter
- 1 10 ounce bag marshmallows
- 5 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt cannabutter and marshmallows on medium heat, stirring often. (Note: Be careful to not overheat this! If it’s getting too hot, turn the heat down. Using a Farberware Classic 2-Qt. Covered Double Boiler will help prevent this.)
- Add Rice Krispies and mix with a buttered or sprayed spatula.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch buttered or sprayed pan. Using a sprayed or buttered spatula, press them down so it forms an even layer.
- When they have cooled down enough, enjoy your cannabis treats!
- 2 or 3 heaping spoons of peanut butter
- M&M’s or other candies
- Chocolate chips (or peanut butter, butterscotch, white, etc)
- Dried berries
- Chocolate Rice Krispies
- Substitute 1/2 of the Rice Krispies for Fruity Pebbles and add Skittles
- Flavored marshmallows
- Other cereals
For more great cannabis recipes, check out Aunt Sandy’s Medical Marijuana Cookbook: Comfort Food for Mind and Body