An active vanilla fudge! Adapted from Tim Pilcher’s Cannabis Cookbook
Estimated Time: 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 servings (3 fudge squares each) or 30 fudge squares.
- 4oz/115g fresh leaves / cannaflour (click for instructions)
- 4oz/115g butter (you can also use cannabutter, and use regular flour instead)
- 1 cup/250ml condensed milk
- 1/3 cup/90ml milk (you can also use cannamilk if you’d like)
- 2 cups/14oz/425g superfine sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat and add cannaflour. Allow to simmer for at least an hour. You may simmer for 2 hours or more if you wish.
- Add the milk, sugar, and vanilla. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn up heat and bring to a boil. Continue to boil until mixture reaches 250°F/120°C.
- Turn the heat off and stir vigorously for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased tray.
- Allow to cool; just before it sets you may cut it into 30 equal squares.
- Wrap in waxed paper and store in airtight container.
You may use cannabutter instead of regular butter and then use regular flour. You also may use cannamilk. If you use cannamilk, cannabutter, and cannaflour you might wake up a few days later Eat cautiously.
For other cool recipes (that work!) check out The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More