This delectable cannabis confection uses Hempy Oil and lots of sugar and molasses to tickle your taste buds. These cookie-like treats can be topped with honey, cream cheese, or whatever you desire! This recipe was submitted to us by WolfScrypt.
We here at theCannabisChef have not yet tried this recipe, so we are eager for your comments!
Estimated Time: 30 – 45 minutes
Serves: Varies depending on size of each Hemp Hermit
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Hempy Oil
1/4 cup strong coffee (Note: May cause hyperactivity!)
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground clove
1/2 teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons molasses
1 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup walnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Mix all ingredients other than the nuts and raisins together in a mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Mix in the nuts and raisins.
4. After thoroughly mixed, place spoon sized dollops on a greased cookie sheet. Note: This is a matter of preference, just remember that big cookies can be hard to keep in one piece!
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F/175°C.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy!
7. (optional) Wrap in waxed paper and store in an airtight container.
Since there is about 1/3 of an ounce of cannabis in the Hempy Oil in this recipe, there would be slightly less than 1 gram in each Hemp Hermit if you make 10.
For other cool recipes (that work!) check out The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More