A perfect winter concoction to warm you up and mellow you out. Adapted from The Cannabis Cookbook by Tim Pilcher.
Estimated Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Serves: Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup/250ml milk
- 5 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup/250ml light cream
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8oz/3.5g cannabis, finely ground
- 5oz/150g unsweetened chocolate
- Combine milk and sugar in a pan on medium heat. When sugar has dissolved add all other ingredients except the chocolate.
- After it reaches a boil, turn down the heat and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
- Filter through a permanent coffee filter (not a paper filter!) or cheesecloth.
- With the heat off, pour the milk mixture back into the pan and add chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
Serve in a mug with grated chocolate and marshmallows! Yum!
For other cool recipes (that work!) check out The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More