How to make cannamilk for use in various recipes. THC, the main psychoactive chemical in marijuana (cannabis), is not readily digested by itself. Because THC is fat soluble it can be extracted into milk in order to make it more accessible to the body.
- 1 cup/250ml Whole Milk or Cream
- 1/8oz/4g of finely ground cannabis*
*The finer the powdered cannabis, the better this method will work.
- Add the milk and cannabis to a pan over medium heat.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil, and then allow to simmer for about an hour.
- Allow to cool and then pour into an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed. Use before the sell by date on the milk used.
For more information about Cannabis Milk including cool drink recipes see The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More