Learn how to make the popular cannabis infused alcohol called Green Dragon with this amazing recipe! It is important to DECARB your marijuana before following this tutorial. To do this place the cannabis on a baking sheet in the oven at 150°F(65°C) for 30-60 minutes. The marijuana should crumble easily.
- 1/2-1oz(15-30g) finely ground and dried cannabis
- 10-20oz(290-580g) High proof alcohol (we recommend Bacardi 151 Rum)
Making the Green Dragon:
- Place the finely ground and dried marijuana into an airtight container.
- Pour alcohol over the cannabis, and put the lid on the container.
- Store in a cool, shaded space for at least 10 days. The longer you wait, the better.
- Shake several times a day.
- Strain to remove plant matter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Suggestions: Use in Cannabis Jello Shots!
For more alcohol tincture ideas and recipes see The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More