Delicious homemade pizza with a cannabis ghee based crust and topping… Who could ask for more? For other cool recipes (that work!) check out The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More
Estimated Time: about 1 hour
Serves: Makes 2 Pizzas
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1oz/28g yeast
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup/8fl oz warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted cannabis ghee
- 4-5 tbsp melted cannabis ghee
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1-2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 tsp fresh oregano (or other spices and herbs)
- other optional toppings: mushrooms, pepperoni, peppers, etc.
- To make the dough add the flour, yeast, and sugar into a large bowl.
- Add water, and knead into dough. Cover with a cloth and leave in warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
- Add the salt and melted ghee to the dough and knead into a ball. Coat with flour.
- Saute the vegetable toppings in the cannabis ghee. (Don’t over-do it!)
- Add tomatoes and oregano and allow to simmer until it has a sauce-like consistency.
- Roll dough into two circles.
- Add sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400°F