This cannabis (marijuana) recipe is known as “Mike’s Mom’s Massive Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies”
For more great marijuana recipes, check out Stir Crazy: Cooking with Cannabis
Estimated Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10-15 cannabis cookies
- 2 and 1/3 cups flour (make the 1/3 cup heaping)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6oz/175g of CannaButter
- 1oz/29g of regular butter (1/4 of a stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 big cup brown sugar (don’t pack down)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 and 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat CannaButter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl till creamy.
- Add eggs 1 at a time.
- Slowly add flour mix, then chocolate chips
- Place in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes
- Enjoy your marijuana cookies
Cook until they look as though they’ve risen quite a bit but are not yet browned. A very soft and delicious cookie right out of the oven! Serve with a glass of CannaMilk.