Love a cup of joe? Then you will love this weed recipe for “special” coffee. Sure to give you that great high without the sleepiness! Adapted from Tim Pilcher’s Cannabis Cookbook
Estimated Time: 10 minutes
Serves: Makes 2 Cups
- 1 fresh brewed pot of coffee
- 4 tsp finely-powdered straight Arabian mocha
- 2 pinches of ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches of ground nutmeg
- 1 good pinch of pulverized hash
- 1 tsp honey to taste (optional)
- The coffee is poured into a Turkish coffee pot with all the other ingredients except the honey.
- Heat the coffee mixture on a low flame until it starts to bubble, remove quickly from heat.
- The residues on the pan can be eaten with a spoon like candy!
Serve in espresso cups with a spoon and honey.
For more unique cannabis recipes (that work!) see The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More